Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga in Portland, Oregon?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sea-ninja

I’m thinking about starting Krav Maga, and was wondering if the facility in Portland is good or not? It’s listed on this site as one of the locations; but I want to make sure that the instructors are good teachers, and that it will be worth the money to take the course. Also, does anyone know how much the course costs a month? Thank you. 🙂

bull1189

I just trained with the Lynn and Mark 2 weeks ago. They are top notch instructors, have REALLY good technique and are good guys. I haven’t trained at their facility (we were doing continuing training somewhere else), but I’d certainly go train with them after meeting and working with them.
    Mike

sea-ninja

Ok, thank you very much! Now I just need to find the money to take the course. 🙂 Do you have any idea how much it normally costs?

bull1189

Sorry, I don’t know their school’s cost, but give them a call and arrange a free class (their website says they have a free trial class) – they can fill you in on the details when you are done.
    Mike

sea-ninja

Ok, thank you for the information. 🙂

slyspectre

I just left Portland, but while I was there I trained with Mark and Lynn (Lynn and I actually started Krav around the same time and were frequent partners). I must say these guys are amazing instructors. The school has since moved to a Portland suburb, but the new school is biggers and even has a weight room. I’ve never heard anyone say anything bad about Mark or Lynn’s instruction and I personally give them an A+

Re: Krav Maga in Portland, Oregon?

I am currently training with Mark and Lynn and these guys are good. I’ve been going once a week for about 2 months now and I love it. It’s $70 a month if you sign up for once a week…obviously more if you go more than once. The facility is really nice and although some of the classes can get big, they make sure to walk around the room and give everyone their attention.

kirsten

Re: Krav Maga in Portland, Oregon?

I am glad you like it. I love those guys and they are great instructors! Portland is lucky to have them. Lynn’s brother Frank is also an awesome instructor… must be something genetic….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: