Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga in Salt Lake City!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    djinsd

Due to a bunch of different events, Zuraya and I have decided to open up a full time Martial Arts school in the Salt Lake City area. We just moved here a week or two ago. Until we find a suitable location (probably in the South end of the Salt Lake Valley), we will be teaching Krav Maga classes twice a week. The host school is the Walt Bayless Combat Jiu Jitsu school in the Holladay area of Salt Lake. They are a bunch of really good guys and I’m looking forward to working with them. They are located at 2700 East and 4010 South. We are having classes on Monday and Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. I’m offering some really good deals for the first group of students. I’m doing enrollments now but we’ll start right after the New Year. I guess I’ll have to change my handle from DJinSD to DJinSLC 😉

If you or anyone you know are/is interested, the best contact is my email: [email protected] My cell phone is the next best option. It still has my San Diego area number: 619-368-6173

I hope to see some of you soon,

Darryl Johnson
    Chief Instructor
    Dynamic Martial Arts, Inc.
    http://www.dynamicma.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: