Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga Midwest Training Center in Chicago, IL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chuanfang

I am a Krav Maga Instructor. Please let me know realistically what one would think of a midwest training faciility in Chicago. This facility would be affiliated with LA as an option for instructor training. Krav Maga Worldwide would still be in charge, however a new team of qualified instructors would be running the program with special guests coming out from LA. I am asking this since a wonderfully huge space has become available with appropriate parking and is geographically not in competition with the other Krav Maga schools here. This is just an idea, let me know what you think. Thank You.

g-v

Re: Krav Maga Midwest Training Center in Chicago, IL

quote \”chuanfang\:

I am asking this since a wonderfully huge space has become available with appropriate parking and is geographically not in competition with the other Krav Maga schools here. This is just an idea, let me know what you think. Thank You.

Where exactly, in the city or the ‘burbs? What area?

dkst

I train in Skokie, I live in Chicago. Now, most people that say Chicago, include a very far reaching area, I hope you are talking the city of Chicago.

g-v

Re:

I’m at the Buffalo Grove location, dk.

dkst

I was going to join that one, but Skokie is on the way home.

You know what the city of Chicago needs is a Krav gym. One that is totally focused on lifting and training in Krav. There is a club on Lincoln, can’t remember what they teach (something with pressure points and fighting), but it is packed all day and night. It is open 24 hours so a ton of cops are members.

If Krav opened up a gym, was dead serious about training and didn’t have any cardio classes and stuff like that, just focused on fighting, it would go big.

Once I’m more comfortable with my training and at a higher level I’m planning on stopping by the B.G. to see the difference.

g-v

Re:

Over there by Lincoln and Western…the Gracie JJ school? Or, are they not there any more? It’s been a while since I lived around those parts.

DK, our school just moved from the BG fitness center to its own location, still in Buffalo Grove. You could train all the way to 4th level there, although no one has reached that point of training yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: