Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga on Rachael Ray’s show

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chicochi

Apparently, Rachael Ray visited the National Training Center on her show (by \”apparently\” I mean \”according to my mom, who is often mistaken\”). She discussed nutrition or something to that effect. Did anyone see the show?

I couldn’t find a clip on YouTube, but I found a reference to the NTC on Rachael Ray’s website:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ry/episode/0,2677,FOOD_23076_39721,00.html

anonymous

Hmmm, she is a food critic? What would she be doing at the NTC? Training for food fights? How to defend against that flying pie?

Haven’t heard anything about it, not sure how good the food is at the NTC, although on occasion someone will make popcorn and we have lots of energy bars. 😀

chicochi

😆

She’s a chef on the Food Network. I don’t watch her shows, but I believe her \”thing\” is quick and easy recipes. I guess both popcorn and energy bars are pretty quick and easy!

nickm

She was in LA doing a show on cheap eats ($40 a day or something like that) & went to the NTC to \”work off lunch\”. I don’t know when it was originally filmed, but I remember seeing it on TV a few weeks ago.

anonymous

Was she as annoying to work with as that other lady (Chelsea Handler)?

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”nickm\:

She was in LA doing a show on cheap eats ($40 a day or something like that) & went to the NTC to \”work off lunch\”. I don’t know when it was originally filmed, but I remember seeing it on TV a few weeks ago.

So wait a minute here. Nick, are you telling us that you watch Rachael Ray?? You just lost some serious cool points man!

Well, I take that back. Do you watch it with your girlfriend? If so, consider your cool points redeemed. I know far more about Rachael Ray and her shows (yes, she has a few now) than any man not training to be a chef should, but that’s because I’m married and my wife (and 3 year old daughter! 🙄 ) love her shows.

How’s everything going by the way?

jasonm

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

quote \”nickm\:

So wait a minute here. Nick, are you telling us that you watch Rachael Ray?? You just lost some serious cool points man!

Well, I take that back. Do you watch it with your girlfriend? If so, consider your cool points redeemed. I know far more about Rachael Ray and her shows (yes, she has a few now) than any man not training to be a chef should, but that’s because I’m married and my wife (and 3 year old daughter! 🙄 ) love her shows.

How’s everything going by the way?

Nothing wrong with that. U go Nick. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: