Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    h2h

anybody knows where I can find one ? want to sew it to my bag. I dont recall seing it for sale at the KMNTC. If not I will get some custom made.
    Thanks

chguise

Never seen one. And, though I might be wrong, I believe you can’t have a custom one made up. The logo is trademarked.

anonymous

Maybe you could buy a piece of clothing or something else that they are selling that has a Krav Maga patch on it. Then you can rip it off that and put it on your bag.

Or could he then be charged with altering or otherwise desecrating an official piece of Krav Maga clothing? 🙁
    For the serious practitioner, this might be seen as something akin to flag burning, although I guess it would be for a good cause… 😉

kravron

Try asking your instructor about getting one. The logo is trademarked but your school will probably be able to order one as they are authorized to use the KM logo. (at least I think….John am I wrong on this one?)

ffdo

I have seen them for other KM organizations but none with the NTC trademarked one.

Perhaps that is something the guys in LA will look into?

ffdo

I have seen them for other KM organizations but none with the NTC trademarked one.

Perhaps that is something the guys in LA will look into?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: