Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga support needed!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Thats for the comments.

andre

Best support I can give you is to tell you, let it slide. 8)

Anonymous

why?

andre

I’l put it this way. Its like trying to tell a Coke drinker why Pepsi is better, while your on a forum that is about Coke, or visa versa.

Anonymous

I see your point. Its supposed to be a self defense forum. But, might be bias to pepsi as you say.

andre

Keep in mind Self-defense is a relative term(at times).

brotherobin

Also keep in mind that Bruce Lee himself said… and i quote…
    \”If people say Jeet Kune Do is different from \”this\” or from \”that\”, then let the name of Jeet Kune Do be wiped out, for that is what it is, just a name. Please don’t fuss over it.\”

usnavy-233

Look at it this way. The less people take Krav Maga, the less people will be able to beat you in a fight if you ever encounter them in the wrong situation! 8)

Seriously though, for the longest time I thought the training I got in the teams was the best, all I needed. Then of course I wised up and realized I was fooling myself to think that. Now I’m taking Krav. Realistically, I know that Krav Maga is not the be all end all of fighting systems. Granted is a very practical and very affective system, but the bottom line is this, the more diverse you train, the better you train. For example, those that say SD is enough and you need not carry a firearm are really going to hate it when someone draws down on them from 10-15 feet away. Likewise those who say a gun is all you need are going to be up the creek without a paddle when someone jumps them from behind a dark corner and they don’t have time to draw.

I guess I’m kind of ranting on here. The point I’m trying to make is 1) Focus on your training and don’t worry what other people are doing and 2) Just like with an investment, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY! Best of luck to you!

-Walt

Embarrassing. No wonder Krav isn’t taken seriously on those boards.

ryan

KMG, please tell me that you’re trolling this site as well as theirs. If not, you’re doing much more harm than good for KM.

kmsf

I have to agree. I went to that site and read some comments and it made me want to beat KMG with a kali stick. All he did was assure anyone reading his uninformed viewpoint that he must speak for all KM practitioners and basically since he doesn’t know much if anything about KM he was handed his ass in conversation that he couldn’t figure out how to defend himself against. So he comes on here for support. Great, he makes the stupid opening statements which are obviously wrong and he wants us to go to his defense and fix it now. Once he wrote that it works 100% of the time he not only lost everyone on that forum but me and everyone on this one too.

kravron

On behalf of all Krav practitioners on this board, I would like to ask \”Krav God\” to stop posting his bullspit about the system. He is obviously not a practitioner of the art, has never done it, and is trying to bait us and those on the other board into arguing.

Never once have I seen KMAA make the claims that the system is better than any of the ones you posted. Yes we teach alot of famous people, I wonder if that has more to do with the fact that KMAA HQ is in LA than out system is the \”uber superior art\”.

Krav is what I have decided to practice because it is the best for me. That doesnt make it any better than any other martial art. Krav God has embarrassed me and any honest Krav practitioner. He will get nothing but my criticism when my registration on that board goes through.

cyco-miko

usnavy_233 and KravRon have great points.

In my opinion, different self-defense practices arn’t designed so one is better than the other. Different strokes for different folks! One of my best friends studies Jeet Kune Do and we have never spat over \”oh this better than that, blah blah blah.\” We respect each others studies and learn from each other when we discuss what we have been doing in our classes.

We all do different things because we are not mindless robots. And for you to go out and start proping KM as \”the best all, end all\” is ridiculous. Do you realize what we do is a combination of other martial arts because we RESPECT those specific techniques as well? Stop going around, trying to speak for all of us, and starting fights.

/no support.

wiccaman

Hi All,

I’ve posted a reply on that particular board.

I’m not sure if it can be called ‘supportive’ however.

Stay safe,

Al

kmsf

Could you post the link again? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: