Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    freelancer

Can anyone tell me what the symbol at the top of the page is. I figure that since I started training and the symbol is like 6 feet tall when I walk into class, is on the t-shirt they gave me and is all over this board, I should probably know what it means.

Thanks

j-frank

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe it is a combination of the hebrew letters for K and M surrounded by an open circle symbolizing that Krav Maga is open to new techniques –

j-frank

Better yet –

\”What does the Krav Maga logo mean?

The Krav Maga logo consists of the letters K and M written in Hebrew, artfully combined to form the symbol of Krav Maga. The K and M are surrounded by an open circle because the system is open to improvement by adding techniques, exercises, and training methods and by eliminating. techniques from the system when there is a better approach. Imi Lichtenfeld, the Grand Master of Krav Maga, said of the logo’s open circle: Good things can continue to flow into the system and flawed exercises can flow out.\”

anonymous

and what does the little \”tm\” symbolize??
    😉
    j/k

j-frank

Re:

🙄

j-frank

R stands for \”registered\”

freelancer

Thanks for the reply. After digging a round the net, that was the the definition I got as well. THanks for your help.

ajdraco

TM=Trade Mark

g-v

Re:

quote \”Restev\:

and what does the little \”tm\” symbolize??
    😉
    j/k

I gotta admit, that was pretty funny. 😆

croberts

The Krav Maga symbol consists of the hebrew letters, ‘Kaf’ and ‘Mem’ which make the same sounds as K and M respectively. Mem being contained within the letter Kaf and both inside the circle. Don’t ask me what the cirlce is a bout just know what the letters are…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: