Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Krav Maga tactics and concepts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kevinmack

Hey guys,
    Here is a video that isn’t focused so much on a technique but rather a concept in Krav Maga that you see in some common and not so common movements in the system. I am shooting a couple concept vids so I figured I might make just one thread and post them here along with maybe just jotting down some ideas.I hope some of you might find this interesting,helpful or even sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YUJzvWuY1k

kmtakinkm

Re: Krav Maga tactics and concepts

Excellenet! Basic but advanvced!

I look forward to seeing more.

krav-math

Great video Kevin. I really liked the “trust fall back” exercise and explanation for gun from behind.

Thank you for sharing.

kevinmack

I am glad you guys enjoy it. I just bought a new MacBook Pro so that I can start shooting videos with a regular camera and edit them for better quality. Its tough trying to get everything in one take and trying to stay within the frame of a iPhone.

krav-math

The videos are great…for me me there aren’t any issues with delivery, camera focus, or the like. Man with that new Mac book pro you’ll probably end up making an awesome DVD set a la boaz:)

t-krav

Very grateful for your contributions here. Please keep ’em coming.

saim45
    Blocked

The true military Krav Maga platform adheres strictly to this concept and there for represents tactics that can truly provide the most effective responses for real life

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: