Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga training ground in South Dakota?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    trevor

If a Krav Maga training facility was built in South Dakota we would be deeply appreciated. 😀 Many people here are very interested in the art of Krav maga but have no way to learn it.

freakeasy

Re: Krav Maga training ground in South Dakota?

I am +1 ing this, I would absolutely love someone to practice with. I live in Rapid City, and have the Mastering Krav Maga DVD set, if anyone is in the area I would love to set up some sparring sessions or something.

funmaker0206

I would also like to have a dojo in SD. I have been interested in krav maga for sometime now however ive had no place to train. On a side note I will be moving to Rapid soon and would be willing to train with those who want to

mara-jade

Welcome folks,

Just check here. New sites open up periodically so just keep checking

https://kravmaga.com/locations/licensees-affiliates/licenseesaffiliates-worldwide-all-locations-list/

stanislao

Fourth guy interested.

urk

I’m in Rapid City. I trained at the LA school in 1997-2000. I got to the blue belt level and was a certified law enforcement instructor. Obviously I’m rusty and I’m not running a school or anything, but if people want to get an informal training group together I’d be interested. I also know a local person who trained in Haganah and has some interest in KM. It would be kind of a bastardized training group until someone comes along and opens a fullblown school.

PM me if interested.

mattone1976

If anybody has any training set up I would be interested I am a beginner looking for something to help me get in shape.
    Thanks

prenibrijite
    Blocked

Thank you for the*informative*posts.

hambone590

hey i am interested in learning krav maga did you all find someplace to practice?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: