Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sunstar

I am unable to take Krav Maga classes and I came across something called KravMagatv.com I am wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts on this and whether it would be useful in conjunction with the books.

Thanks.

coda-vex

Re: Krav Maga TV

Personally, I think you’d benefit from a seminar/intro class where you can learn the basic strikes and plucks. You could go back a couple times a year and have the instructor coach your technique.

There dozens of free videos on the net. Search this site and look for someof them. Other good videos are from KravCam YouTube channel, Krav Maga Alliance, the best defence krav maga video, first strike, and others. Defenitely get the beginners book.

Look into getting a bag, heavy, target etc or making one your self. All in all your still going to need some human interaction so some periodic seminar/intro classes or a friend to train with.

Good luck

sunstar

Re: Krav Maga TV

quote Coda Vex:

Personally, I think you’d benefit from a seminar/intro class where you can learn the basic strikes and plucks. You could go back a couple times a year and have the instructor coach your technique.

There dozens of free videos on the net. Search this site and look for someof them. Other good videos are from KravCam YouTube channel, Krav Maga Alliance, the best defence krav maga video, first strike, and others. Defenitely get the beginners book.

Look into getting a bag, heavy, target etc or making one your self. All in all your still going to need some human interaction so some periodic seminar/intro classes or a friend to train with.

Good luck

Okay, thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: