Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Krav Maga video section?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    ryan

Re: Krav Maga video section?

There’s nothing confusing about it, and this isn’t the big deal you are making it out to be.

They are KM instructors. That doesn’t mean they are “KM corporate”. James explained this pretty well. Some of the content was not appropriate for mass, public distribution, and there needs to be protocols put into place to insure that the vids are appropriate. The likelihood is, the section will be back but not until such protocols are established, and the means for executing them put into place.

g-v

I wanna see a video of Giantkiller dressed in lederhosen, doing a bavarian folk dance with a brewsky stein in each hand. Can we arrange that?

g-v

test: beer.

Why does that happen?

giant-killer

If you pay for the BEER (caps to test), we can make it happen, sure. I think it’s the way its set up, if you type b.e.e.r., but without the points, it inserts the image.

As for the videos, their call and I’m not trying to make a “big deal” out of it, it was just nice to have and I really believe they are overthinking this one. Why not have the decision-maker take a look at each video and then decide whether they could post it or not. If yes, post it, if not, no. Can’t be that complicated and everyone loved it. But, of course, it’s their decision to make.

g-v

quote Giant Killer:

If you pay for the BEER (caps to test), we can make it happen, sure. I think it’s the way its set up, if you type b.e.e.r., but without the points, it inserts the image.

As for the videos, their call and I’m not trying to make a “big deal” out of it, it was just nice to have and I really believe they are overthinking this one. Why not have the decision-maker take a look at each video and then decide whether they could post it or not. If yes, post it, if not, no. Can’t be that complicated and everyone loved it. But, of course, it’s their decision to make.

I hate them image insertions, dammit. And now that Mike Lee Kanarek feller got run off from here, too. We outta invite him back. Giantkiller, do something and I’ll buy you that b.e.e.r. 😀

Well, with the vids thing, it’s probably a business decision, like, ya know, they make money off them vids, so why post them here free. That’s cool, gotta turn a buck after all, yup yup.

ryan

GV, it has nothing to do with money. There are techniques and tactics that are sensitive, as to avoid countertraining (particularly as it relates to the LE community.) That’s the primary issue here.

g-v

Oh, ok. That’s cool, too.

h2h

quote Ryan:

GV, it has nothing to do with money. There are techniques and tactics that are sensitive, as to avoid countertraining (particularly as it relates to the LE community.) That’s the primary issue here.

+1 with Ryan.

kravmagatv

Hi guys I’m new here, but noticed this threat and i think that our new website might be very helpful to a few of you reading this thread. We have filmed over 200 Krav Maga techniques for the site with each one lasting about 1-1.5 mins and are flashed based so there shouldn’t be too much bother with the download speed. Please go and check it out. http://www.kravmagatv.com We have only just launched it so please feel free to comment. We are based in the uk but have tried to make sure we have covered the common variation between the different Krav Maga associations. Please feel free to post if there are any other clips you would like to see. We are adding new content all the time.

Jamie

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: