Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Worldwide Trip to Israel!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    johnwhitman

If you’ve wanted to visit Israel and do some Krav Maga training, now is your chance!

Krav Maga Worldwide is arranging the first of two scheduled Israel trips this year. The trip currently scheduled is from August 5 to August 13. The cost is $3,500…however, that includes airfare, 7 hotel nights, ALL entrance fees to locations, ALL transportation, firearms training, farewell dinner, and more. You’ll be staying at a top-rated hotel in Tel Aviv and you’ll visit Haifa, the sea of Galilee, Jerusalem, Masada, and more. You’ll receive Krav Maga training from American and Israeli Krav Maga instructors, meet anti-terrorist trainers, and generally have the fanstastic experience.

The catch? If you want to go, you need to reserve your space by February 25th. The cost to reserve a space is $250.

The group will be limited to approximatley 30 people, and we expect it to sell out.

Information and registration will go up on our site in the next 24 hours. In the meantime, if you have urgent questions, you can email me at [email protected].

BTW, I’ll probably be going, along with a number of KM instructors from the U.S.!

kravmdjeff

I’m going, as one of our Krav Maga Maryland instructors is going to help sort of guide some of the activities (BK from the Baltimore area, also originally Israeli).

h2h

very cool !!!

anonymous

no offense…and I am not trying to start a political discussion….but since Krav Maga Worldwide isnt really on any good terms with any other KM organizations right now who are these Israeli instructors going to be?

emil

restev-no offense-but if you weren’t trying to start a political discussion, perhaps there was a different way to phrase your question, no?

anonymous

I was wondering about the same thing. Sam and Amir perhaps?

Other than that, I love it. I won’t be able to go, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Who will be the American instructors? Where will you train? Any paintball attacks?

jarcher

This seems like a fantastic opportunity. Maybe next year after I have moe experience I’ll go. For now I’m too new to Krav, but I wish everyonr who goes a good trip. Take pics for us!

whatever

Hi. Sounds great, just came back from Israel, it was great. Who will be the israeli instructors?

anonymous

Will there be training in Netanya, or in Tel Aviv? if so, will yoube commuting to Netanya daily?

Thanks

johnwhitman

We are saving the Israeli instructors as a surprise, although we will announce them long before the actual trip.

There will be training in Tel Aviv. There will most likely be training in Netanya as well.

anonymous

Netanya, huh? Let’s bring it to ’em!! 😈 😉

Actually, I think this is panning out very nicely. We finally get to do some cool things, we couldn’t really do before. Europe and Israel, I’m sure it will all be very successful. Good luck with everything!

tamar

Krav Maga in Israel

John –

This seems like a great opportunity (especially since I was planning a trip to Israel again this summer). I just was wondering, why aren’t you taking part in the \”Touring and Training in Israel?\”

There is a Tour/Training session June 18th – June 27th. It’s a great mix of training with great instructors and touring Israel.

Are you aware of this? Do you know anything about it?

http://www.krav-maga.com/training_in_israel.html

Tamar

johnwhitman

I know everything about it. We are planning our own trip — several of them, in fact. I believe everyone will find them to be top notch!

anonymous

will Darren be going?

anonymous

Immediate counterattack. True to KM principles. I love it! 😈 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: