Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sexybaldman

http://www.graciemd.com/

anyone going to or have heard of this seminar being held by Otis Berry?

andre

Otis is one of only a few Krav blackbelts on the East coast. Otis is a quality intructor, but if you mean specifics about the seminar…

vt-hokie

I’ll be there. Otis is my regular Krav instructor, and he is an absolute blast to train with. He did a gun seminar a few months back, and it was great. This one should be a lot of fun as well. Be prepared to SWEAT.

Hope to see you there.

Dave

sexybaldman

awesome and glad to hear it…He came to my school once but I missed his visit..:(

kravmdjeff

Yes, Otis is a great guy and wonderful instructor. He recently received his black belt in KM a few months back. We in Maryland are quite lucky to have him.

usnavy-233

Damn, that’s the day I start my vacation. 🙁

Baldman,
    I believe Sworn Enemy has trained with him before as well. I seem to recall a conversation or two between our instructors and him about \”Otis\”. He speaks very highly of him. Perhaps you can ask him the next time he’s in the studio.

If you make it to the seminar, let me know how it went. That really sucks that I’ll be missing it by one day!

sexybaldman

Sorry you can’t make it..I think Tom and myself will try to attend..I don’t have plans that weekend, but that could change…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: