Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nixxon

How do you guys actually spar with KM? Alot of techniques depend on the defender to be very spontaneous and actually ambush the attacker.

Do you to scenerio type sparring where you’re passive? Or do you do actually sparring like you both are squared off ready to fight?

I’m assuming the answer will be a combo of the 2. I’m very interested in actually testing my training and taking it a to a new level by doing alot of forced/stress training to make combatives instinctive. Learning to get hit, taking hard hits and immeditely moving from that into a combative posture to place myself back on the attack rather than defense.

gabe

Re: Krav Sparring

Both, but i usually train a fight situation where both are prepared and aware of what’s happening. I’m currently trying to develop fighting skills against different opponent’s and techniques, so i go around alot visiting different dojos, training facility’s, etc. to capture some of the knowledge and techniques and also test KM ability’s against different fighting styles.

nixxon

Re: Krav Sparring

I’m not so much trying to test KM’s style, but trying to use it in realistic scenerios… I want to train while stressed to the max so that I’ll develop instinct rather than processing things in my head like “Oh **** somones going to punch me, block #3!!!!!!!!!”

I always like to train from from the the disadvantage and from the point where a fight is really looking bad. To me sparring is as good as that can get… because in Krav you want to get out of there, but sparring you have to stick with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: