Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav survival stories

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ems-warlord

Re: Krav survival stories

quote :

The techniques work. They are tested, tried & performed in real life.

This is why I like Krav so much. No “ancient Chinese secret” here. These combatives and defenses are being used on the battlefield….TODAY.

joel

quote Chocolate Soldier:

KM is no guarantee but at least it gives you a far better chance than nothing.

Indeed, and any little extra chance to survive will always be handy. 🙂

quote Chocolate Soldier:

don’t think there’s any better system than KM when it comes to dealing with all manner of knife threats & attacks. Train.

Im just happy that I found out about krav maga, before it I trained karate many years ago and I was always most interested of the small self defence bits.

quote EMS_Warlord:

This is why I like Krav so much. No “ancient Chinese secret” here. These combatives and defenses are being used on the battlefield….TODAY.

Same here.

dixonmj

This KM student, while not in my KM class, is a KM student in my area. She was robbed at gunpoint. Here’s a link to the news story.

http://www.neighborhoodextra.com/articles/2010/03/05/news/doc4b8e8703671a9991730348.txt

bradm

This is a great story. I’m glad she remained cool and was able to survive such a ruthless attack. On another note: This was an ATA school she trains at. I point this out because there are many ATA schools that have a very good Krav Maga probram.

quote EMS_Warlord:

Anyone here have any cool/interesting/scary stories of how Krav has helped them out in real world situations?

No, but I once hurt someone’s feelings.

(c) Ronin

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: