Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    smokelaw1

Hey all,

Thought some of you might enjoy this. A friend and training partner of mine has developed a comic surrounding a number of animals who train Krav. I told him I’d post it here. A new one comes out twice a week (though he said that might eb changing to once).

A few of you guys have trained with Bill (Phase A and B, as well as anyone who has come around the Canton school). I enjoy seeing these a couple times a week, and hope you do too. Besides, Bill said if I post this here, he might not kick me as hard next time we’re sparring, and he’ll let me use a better pad next time we’re working knees (if anyone reading this has ever eaten a knee from Bill, you’ll know why that’s what sticks out in my mind).

His description:
    “Hey Everybody

Have you ever wondered what would happen if two cats, twin beagles, a Scottish Chupacabra and the worlds tallest dwarf albino bigfoot trained in Krav Maga?

People ask this question often. In the check out line at the grocery store, at bowling tournaments, the back seat of a Connecticut State Police car are all places this topic has been discussed.

So I looked into it. Interviewed the animals, cartooned them, trained with them and got a glimpse into their world. Some of these cartoons will have humor specific to those who train in Krav Maga. Other cartoons will be about life and how these Kravanimals go about their daily lives.”

ENJOY!!

http://kravanimals.com/?page_id=2

bjelder

Re: Kravanimals

Sniff and Gnaw are awesome. The more I read, the funnier they get

kvmorl

Pretty good, hes got creativity that’s for sure..

smokelaw1

He does.
    And he totally reneged on the deal not to kick so hard in sparring last night. I know if he wanted to he could smash me up good (he’s 6 inches taller and 90 pounds heavier than me, not to mention a balckbelt in something or other with fast and accurate kicks, and my kick defense SUCKS in sparring), but even his little “pulled” kicks hurt like hell.
    Then we worked grappling (no striking/non-Krav) sure I got submitted, but hey, on the plus side he stopped kicking me!

russell

love the armbar toon

b0123

wow, nice cartoons bro!! keep it up, they are hillarious….

billyeti

Thanks
    A good friend and training partner told me to get on this forum. He’s helping me spread the word about kravanimals. To be honest my marketing skills suck!
    Thanks for the kind words

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: