Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ehulse-d7

We’re about to start offering law enforcement only classes at our training center in Lenexa, Kansas. We’re going to start with 2-hour seminars once a month and see how it goes. I’d like to hear from anyone who is doing anything similar.

Please e-mail responses to: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Erik Hulse
    Krav Maga & Fitness Center
    Lenexa, Kansas

foxy

wish i could help (i’m in the UK 😥 ), but, i hope that it goes well, as i’m coming out to KC for a bit next october, so perhaps i could come along and have a play? i’m leaving my cuff belt at hime though.

Foxy

ehulse-d7

Definitely, you’re more than welcome to train with us…get in touch w/me via e-mail when your visit gets a little closer.

foxy

will do

foxy

ehulse-d7

Well, our first seminar in December went very well and we’re looking forward to continuing the classes in 2005. Our defensive tactics seminars will take place the 3rd Sunday of every month at the Krav Maga & Fitness Center in Lenexa, Kansas. The seminars are 2pm-4pm and cover much of the curriculum offered in the Krav Maga law enforcement training program. You can get the information you need about the seminars at http://WWW.KravMagaKC.com, and you can also contact me directly with any questions you might have about the training. If you are a law enforcement officer and live/work within a reasonable driving distance from the metropolitan Kansas City area, I encourage you to come check it out!

Erik Hulse
    Overland Park Police Department
    Krav Maga instructor (Civilian/L.E.)
    913-327-6964
    [email protected]

john

Hey Erik,

We started a LE program about a month ago. It is slowly building, we have a class 2x a month, during a Thursday morning so Mids and Evening shiftworkers can attend. It helps that the local DT guys are really into it also. Tell Eric and Jay, John from KY said \”Hey\”, I doubt they remember me… we went through Phase A at the same time.

John

ehulse-d7

John,

I’ll let the guys know you said hello…keep me posted as to your L.E. program’s progress…cops are notoriously skeptical, so I’m sure it will take us a minute to catch on, but I’m optimistic that it will.

Take Care!
    Erik

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: