Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Last weeks Phase Training

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    xkirian

Just wanted to give a great big thanks to all the KMNTC Instructors and staff for another excellent week of training, Dave, Kelly, AJ, Brent, and Romeo were \”motivational\” 😉 as always and getting to finally meet John W. was an added treat. Of course, training with Darren on Monday Night was a blast as well.

Fantastic Program!

I look forward to my next trip down :).

Kirian

brentw

It was great to have you back again. You guys did an awesome job. I’m just sorry I could not be there for the test. (I believe you were probably happier about that.) I’ll be sure to make phase C more eventful. 😈

How’s the knee?

Brent

kravmdjeff

At the risk of incurring the wrath of other phase trainers, Brent, you were the one that Bryan Inagaki told me to watch out (in terms of running drills to pound us into the ground). for when I went to Phase A last August.

johnwhitman

Oh, that is an unwise thing to say! 😉

We are all very competitive about how hard we run our tests. The rest of us may have to up the ante.

xkirian

Knees fine, thanks. Don’t worry Brent, you made up for it on Wed with your \”Drills Lecture\”.

Also, before there is some \”rub off\” or \”guilt by association\” in the thread, I never commented on test difficulty John, don’t get me and KravMDjeff confused during the next Phase ;).

See you all soon and Happy Thanksgiving,

Kirian

dave-bluestein

I guess that the next Phase C test that I give will be a tough one. It appears that a challenge has been issued. 😈
    Dave

kravmdjeff

John, if all goes as planned, I am one of Dave Buscher’s guys from Maryland testing for Phase B in Philly with you and Ernie. So I guess the wrath incurred will get to be cashed in sooner rather than later.

xkirian

Now….See what you did KravMDjeff, now we’re all in trouble.

Dave hope your Thanksgiving was full of holiday cheer….enough to keep you in a good mood…say….. until after my next trip down ;).

All the best,

Kirian

johnwhitman

Jeff,
    I know. It was already on my mind. 😛

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: