Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Level 2 Test is Behind Me

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jjbklb

Last night,I took the test for Level 2 in Krav Maga..After 1 1/2 hours into the test,I was staggering around like a drunk from exhaustion.

Two people went through the level 1 test.I was the only one that went on for the next test level yesterday.Experiencing the test is never something that you would look forward to,but it did give me a sense of accomplishment to get through it ok.

Today,I’m ‘licking my wounds’.I don’t have any exercise on todays agenda.

Rest grasshopper,rest….

Way to go! 😀

la-revancha

Felicidades! 😉

It doesn’t get any easier from here.

*shudders thinking about machine gun dump drills w/o wearing a cup*

jjbklb

…\”shudders thinking about machine gun dump drills w/o wearing a cup*

now you got my curiosity going.Whats a machine gun dump drill?

kravron

Congrats man. My level 2 test is coming up here soon, hopefully I will be able to survive it as well. If not I will continue with my training and attend the next one.

mike-p

Congratulations! I just took my level 2 exam three weeks ago (courtesy of Mr. Revancha here 🙂 ) You’re right, it was extremely intense and tough, but at the same time was one of the greatest experiences ever. When you accomplish a physical challenge like that, it is the ultimate high.

Have fun in level 2. It’s a whole new ballgame now. Oh, and make sure you stretch as much as possible today.

johnwhitman

Congratulations! Nicely done. And just think, the fun is only beginning!

la-revancha

\”now you got my curiosity going.Whats a machine gun dump drill?\”

*reminisces about Whitman slamming me on my face for being a dumbass in Phase*

I can hear Emil snickering to himself from here…

….ask John Whitman about the technique.

I demoed this for a student at Ernie’s school during a carjacking seminar (you out there Matt from MD?). Guy is probably 210+. I grabbed him right in the nads and dropped him! That was fun! 😈

And Mike P, felicidades to you too. That was one of my more brutal exams, in the spirit of Sam Sade 8) .

geode

Congratulations on passing the test!

Are you referring to the Level 2 test as the one you pass as a Level 1 to start Level 2, or the one you pass as a Level 2 to start Level 3? I have heard both forms of reference used.

I took the first test last year and it was extremely intense. Nobody puked though. The test for admission to Level 3 is coming up in May.

mara-jade

Most awesome! Congrats! 😀

Took my level 2 test back in January – over 4 hours ..My endurance was better since I’d lost weight but wow to say ‘I finished’ was a great feeling.

Keep up the awesome work! Only gets more fun from here 🙂

jjbklb

I was told that when you start,you are level 1.Once you pass the level 1 test,your considered level 2.

So I guess you can think of me as a virgin level 3 (blush)

leftie79

Congrats!!!

Yes, it is a high when you have gone through Krav tests. I have never been through anything this intense before in my life and it’s a great feeling when you accomplish something so tough and intense like that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: