Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Level 2 test was fun . . . NOT.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jenn

Yesterday was brutal and fun. After watching the kids do their tests – a girl about 9 fighting her way out of 2 larger attackers was awe inspiring – it was time for the adult idiots to do theirs. 19 people and only 2 graders – holy crap. Thank you Miller for staying to grade the test – if he hadn’t, James said we would have been there for an extra hour. After 5 hours I wouldn’t have been able to move anything. So I owe Miller’s wife lots of cookies or a housecleaning as a thank you.

James – thank you. The little pep talk during the review did help.

Lessons learned –
    getting punched in the face doesn’t hurt THAT much.
    I will fight my way out of anything, even when brutally exhausted. My form may suck but I’m going home.
    I have even more respect for Krav instructors – I know the orange test is nothing compared to phase but holy shiiiite!

Congrats to the Broomfieldites who did it – whether we passed or not. . . . it’s time to have a beer and chicken fried steak.

crazy-train

Re: Level 2 test was fun . . . NOT.

congrats on surviving a test held by james. i’ve had him for phase training, and damn. you guys are lucky to have him as an instructor. he’s currently the only reason i want to move to the denver area 🙂

la-revancha

Congrats!

kirk

Congrats! My Lvl 2 test felt like it was never going to end! I also took a week after I got back from Phase. I don’t know how I did it, I think I was still running on adrenaline from phase. LOL Congrats again.

leejam99

good job Jenn! you were an animal(in a good way) when you visited my class…. so i can only imagine how you were during the test! 🙂

jenn

quote leejam99:

good job Jenn! you were an animal(in a good way) when you visited my class…. so i can only imagine how you were during the test! 🙂

Me? An animal? Must be some other person. rofl2

The test sucked, in every way possible. I suspected as much but it’s now confirmed – I did not pass. BUT 2 out of the 4 things I royallly fubar’d on I knew as I was doing them that my technique was non-existent – that whole no energy thing. I’ll work on them, tho.

If any of you SoCal folks are coming to Winter Camp I have a short list of stuff I’d like from Trader Joe’s. pretty please. with sugar and cherries on top.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: