Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    old-grappler

OK…level 2 test coming up Saturday (Heck, I think I still have bruises form the last test in March!!). While I’m healthier than I was for the level 1 test; I have one knee only about 85%-90%. I’m not terribly worried about it, it only hurts when we’re doing the groundwork, and that’s a the end. At this point I’ve given up hope of ever being fully healthy again.

I’m already starting to hydrate, will try to get a good night sleep tomorrow, and try to find a nice, easily digestable breakfast Saturday morning. I’ll let you all know how it goes…and after I’ve passed (and can walk again)….. :beer:

dckm

Re: Level 2 Test

Good Luck with the test! Since you’re in better shape than before you should knock this one out of the park.

johnl-d11

So how did it go???

old-grappler

Just found out…I PASSED!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

I’m really relieved. I wasn’t sure. There were a few things I didn’t execute really well. So I was really sweating!

Thoughts from the test:
    – Physically it wasn’t as tough on me as the level 1…perhaps I’m in better shape.
    – The stopping kick defense without pads makes you walk like Fred Sanford in a short amount of time.
    – One investing tip I’ve learned from Krav…If you can find an ice company, buy stock.
    – Everytime I complete another test, I’m proud of the focus and effort it takes to get though it.

OK..now back to icing the knees so I can get to my FIRST level 3 class tomorrow!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: