Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bkl041018

Hi All!

Passed the level 1 test a couple months back and just wondering what are some of the new stuff (besides sparring) I can expect to see in level two?

Thanks!
    BK

kmky

Re: Level 2???

bearhugs, new punches and new kicks, kick defenses, more ground defense, and such.

unstpabl1

If you buy “The Complete Krav Maga” by DL and JW, you’ll have “The” resource to the system. Not only will you be able to see the progression of the system but you’ll have a home study guide that will help you keep detailed notes. I think its a must have for any krav student. Its $21.95 retail. I bought mine with a borders reward card coupon and saved 30%. Borders cards are free and they email weekly coupons. You can’t go wrong buying Darren and Johns’ book

Good Luck with L2

michael

quote unstpabl1:

If you buy “The Complete Krav Maga” by DL and JW, you’ll have “The” resource to the system. Not only will you be able to see the progression of the system but you’ll have a home study guide that will help you keep detailed notes. I think its a must have for any krav student. Its $21.95 retail. I bought mine with a borders reward card coupon and saved 30%. Borders cards are free and they email weekly coupons. You can’t go wrong buying Darren and Johns’ book

Good Luck with L2

Yes.

It is an excellent book, and should be required reading for all KM students. It is loaded with tips that will improve your skill level.

mike-p

In some schools, sparring is introduced in L2.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: