Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Links to over 60 fight videos! Discuss…

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    jay-c

Re:

quote \”Siayn\:

I think this is probably the one your are talking about Jay C

http://12.107.28.178/viewtopic.php?t=263

Its been talked about here before, but feel free to click the link and add your comments.

Ok, cool. Thanks for the quick link. Just found this place so I’m working my way backwards through the list 🙂

Jay

caliwt

My eyes hurt, and I feel dirty! Watching fight vids leaves me feeling kinda bad inside.

and then I \”accidently\” click on a Hot Girl near me link….. 😉

Whats up with those? How is that same girl (same pic) in so many different places. 😆

Ok, I did like the Lighting Punch one, even though the guy broke his hand. and the Polish fights.

siayn

Speaking of which, whatever happened to vid of the week? That generated some good discussions.

jay-c

Found another thread that relates to the same video. Guess I jumped the gun a bit.

http://12.107.28.178/viewtopic.php?t=254

PS: Please turn BBCode back on 🙂

anonymous

What’s BB Code and why do we want it?

jay-c

It allows things like [quote] and [url] to work. It makes this forum more hyper linked and allows for minor formating. Did it get abused or something?

Jay

anonymous

I don’t think we’ve ever had it.

superdeluxe

I cant see most of the videos..because when I click on them..

they still have the ……fight.mov in the url, so obviouslly its not going to find the fight.

superdeluxe

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

I think there was..because people obvsioully we’re able to view the hyperlinked fights here..and now you cant.

jay-c

Re:

quote \”superdeluxe\:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

I think there was..because people obvsioully we’re able to view the hyperlinked fights here..and now you cant.

Actually, I found that just by typing out the url, the system hyperlinks it … no need for the URL BBcode tags.

Jay

kravron

Sorry about being lax and letting up on the fight of the week. I will try and renew it this week. I went on leave home and was out of the internet realm for a few weeks then I just went lax. Again Sorry for my dropping it so shortly after starting it. I will renew my vigor on it this week.

dugfoot

I want to say thankyou to whoever started this post. I’m always looking for MMA, kickboxing and hockey fight clips on the net. I was able to find an awesome site for hockey fights via this post. Thanks again

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: