Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Looking for a Missouri Instructor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nukinfuts29

Near Bowling Green, MO (63334). My searches have come up empty, hoping you guys can help.

mara-jade
    nukinfuts29

Re: Looking for a Missouri Instructor

Thanks, but I already did. Fenton is the closest and an 1hr and a half each way is too far.

coda-vex

I understand that Fenton may not be an option for regular training but they are a good school and have good seminars from time to time. I live in Kansas City and drove the 4 hours to Fenton for a gun seminar with Sam Sade. It was a very good seminar.

mara-jade

quote Coda Vex:

I understand that Fenton may not be an option for regular training but they are a good school and have good seminars from time to time. I live in Kansas City and drove the 4 hours to Fenton for a gun seminar with Sam Sade. It was a very good seminar.

Exactly. Not everyone has a center nearby but it’s certainly an option to consider. There are those who do go to seminars from time. Some training is better than none:D:

atw

Hey nukinfuts, I live in Mexico Missouri and going to check out Midwest Krav Maga in St. Charles. It’s an hour and a half one way. If I like what I see I’m going to make the sacrifice. I just want to make sure they are reputable first.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: