Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dax-1

It’s about 10:30 am and in about two hours I get to go hit a bag as hard as I can. Life is good.

It’s been a while since I posted, but I joined KM about 5 months ago after soliciting opinions from this forum. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to join – What a great decision it was to start KM. I’m learning a lot and my instructors at the Columbia, MD facility are top rate. I still don’t know how I’d do if someone attacked me for real, but at least I wouldn’t go down without a serious effort to protect myself! (I’m a 5’4” 35-year old female.)

I’m hoping to test in June too. I hear it’s brutal – I guess the mental prep starts now.

Ok, back to work, thoughts of striking and kicking will dance in my head before I get leave for the studio…

Have a great day!
    Caro

maskedkat

Glad you’re still with it – it’s addictive, isn’t it?

I just started back last week after 3 months out due to my injury/surgery/rehab. I’m trotting instead of sprinting, but it feels SO GOOD to be back!

mara-jade

\”I just started back last week after 3 months out due to my injury/surgery/rehab. I’m trotting instead of sprinting, but it feels SO GOOD to be back

I hear ya MaskedKat – I’m back after 4 months. It’s slow going but I\”m slowly getting back into it.

Dax – That’s awesome you’re still in it! Yes it’s friggin addictive but you feel so good afterwards even with bruises 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: