Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kmsf

Some people ask if Matt Furey’s workouts work and the answer is ??? Have you seen today’s picture of him on his website? The guy has three chins now – I’m thinking age and good food have caught up with him. I like his stuff but right now he’s not his best advertisement for it. Don’t believe me? Here are 😥 the pic’s. http://mattfurey.com/05_05_05_sale.html

armor-all

I’ve bought some of his stuff and have used various exercises when I warmup my classes. A lot of it is good, but not groundbreaking material, and certainly not worth the money he charges for it. And once you get on his e-mail list, you will be subjected to the incessant daily e-mails where he tries to sell you his products and ridicules people who don’t agree with his opinions, even those people who seem objective.

BTW, he previously addressed his chubby-boy-look when someone joked on him in an e-mail. His argument was something on the order that functional strength and bodybuilding aren’t necessarily the same thing. I tend to agree, although a purported marketing genius should know that he should hold himself to a higher (and unfortunately, superficial) standard if he wants to maximize profit. He seems to be doing ok regardless, though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: