Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics maynard from Tool knows jiu jitsu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    evo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-xsr-t0vR8&search=maynard%20tool

So i guess maynard from Tool knows some grappling. Watch as the fan rushes and gets tossed. It’s funny how he keeps singing during the whole thing.

markx3

That’s sick!!! I’m a huge TOOL fan and to see Maynard toss that fan was awesome! It seemed like Maynard kept singing while he had that guy in a RNC!!!

kravjeff

you said tool … 😆

vicious

btw you should know that’s staged… it happens at a lot of shows…

g-v

Re:

quote \”kravjeff\:

you said tool … 😆

*insert Beavis laugh*

njl

I think the Thai kids were much better.

Re:

quote \”ViCious\:

btw you should know that’s staged… it happens at a lot of shows…

Does it really??? It looked pretty real!!!

kirsten

YIKES! Had to have been staged- where were the security and stage hands? Those guys are usually all over that stuff…

BTW, Good thing he’s not taking Krav- I think we all know what would have been different!

clfmak

If that was real- if I went to a concert and a rich, successful lead singer choked me unconscious on camera in front of tons of witnesses, I think I’d have a case to try and obtain some of his money.

vicious

trust me… either its staged, or a lot of fans love to try to hug maynard lol

he’s like \”YES, again!? i know this one!\” and hip throws them all. lol

oneness

That was great!

I’m trying to get more info on this and if it was staged or not. One of my students is a good friend of the guys from Tool. He said that if he remembers correctly manard has trained at BHJJ. I will keep you posted of any new info.

Oneness
    kravmagaor.com

clfmak

BHJJ? Is that a typo, or is that something I’ve never heard of?

oneness

Hey, my bad!

BHJJ stands for Beverly Hills Jiu Jitsu. That’s were Bas and many other good instructors used to train everyone. I don’t know who teaches there now but it is still a well respected facility.

Oneness
    kravmagaor.com

anonymous

I used to take Bas’ and Amir’s classes there. Small but very nice place, very professional.

raddu

Maynard and BJJ

Hello everyone, I’m new to Krav Maga (been in MMA for several years), and am huge TOOL fan.

Maynard has supposedly trained under Rickson Gracie, there’s a short article somewhere on the web where Maynard interviews Rickson.

I’ve seen TOOL (and APC) everytime they’ve been in Phoenix since 1993 and there’s never been anything like what happened in that video.

Robert

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: