Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Military Maintainer from New Jersey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nfusaf

Hello,

I am a maintainer at McGuire AFB and new to Krav Maga. David Kahn visited the library here recently for discussion of Advanced Krav Maga and I have been hooked every since reading the book. I have always been a fan of self defense but never went the distance. Basic taught me to think and do otherwise and I finally decided to take up courses in Hamilton New Jersey. I am new to this style of self defense but have previous training in Jujitsu and Muy Thai.

I also have started looking into Bruce Lee and a book I came across, Tao of Jeet Kune Do, has me thinking about deeper things than what is surface level all around me. Thinking about my future here in the military and how deployment and TDY to foreign countries is going to happen I felt a great self defence would be the best thing to take with me anywhere I go.

I know this experience will be rewarding and challenging. Im ready to give everything I have to be the best I can at this.

Later

mara-jade

Re: Military Maintainer from New Jersey

Welcome to the forum!

Feel free to look around and ask questions – lots of great info and helpful folks herethumbsup

kirsten

Welcome… The Force Training Division does a good deal of training with the military. If you are ever interested in getting a course on your base, send an email to the Force Training Division. Good luck with your training and don’t be a stranger here. Like MJ said there is a TON of info here and if you can’t find the answer, someone on here can help you.

nfusaf

Thank you very much for the welcome. I am happy to report that around the 15th I will actually get to start up my training. I train right here in new jersey up in hamilton with David and Abel Kahn and the other instructors.

I had a personal triumph recently when someone I was training with on gun disarming and defense told david, with much enthusiasm, that I was good at this for it being my first time. I guess the Jujitsu and Muy Thai paid off 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: