Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos MMA ACADEMY San Diego Level 1 training

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bradm

Re: MMA ACADEMY San Diego Level 1 training

Was that “KM Tai Chi??? heh, heh!

joseph-kor

Re: MMA ACADEMY San Diego Level 1 training

Ryan, bringing any video out of youtube to make a point is far worse. to me it doesnt say a thing. and if someone make an assumption base on youtube it’s sad.

anyway, what is obvious to me: is that there’s a fundamental flaw in the common perception of krav, which connect fitness and kickboxing approach as an intregal part of krav. well, it is not exactly true.

Extensive fitness and punching till your hands bleed headlessly is an approach the military take, and for a reason. not to teach krav, other than its very basics curriculum’s – but to prepare the trainee to the most extreme scenarios he may face during an assault. also, one must remember that when referring to an army such as the idf that draft every person who reach 18, the level of one fitness before he join the army is lacking to say the least. therfore, the army is taking the most extreme approach to get that trainee as soon as possible fit to be a worthy soldier.

Krav is also a MA, and i think that the vid that was posted doesnt treat it as one. more as a fitness program, which was what jackdaniel might have meant, and hence his comment over the level the course.

take my comment with as much respect as possible, i’m in no way trying to prove anything or say something is better than the other, just straightening facts.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: