Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge MMA fighters wanted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    alan360

Hey guys,
    We just joined a Fight League organization called BoneCrunch Fighting.
    I am looking for current fighters under 5 fights or students who would like to explore what MMA has to offer… we will have our first event spring 2008 in Florida. You can check out http://www.bonecrunch.com for more information about events and other teams.
    for more information call 562-424-4666 or write at [email protected]

By the way Ryan… this might be our chance to have our 2 gym compete against each other…..

giant-killer

Re: MMA fighters wanted

Can’t wait for the Alan/Ryan fight. If your fighters can’t make it, why not the two of you? Hope Ryan’s a Giantkiller, too… 😉

alan360

The only way Ryan and I could fight is if I moved to Darfur for 6 months or if Ryan was sponsored by Burger King…

ryan

I vote for the former.

bradm

“… we will have our first event spring 2008 in Florida”

Where in Florida?

alan360

We do not know yet.
    This are the schedule events for the beginning of the year…
    January 12, 2008 ñ Lakeland Center, Lakeland Florida

February 9, 2008 ñ Robarts Arena, Sarasota Florida
    They are probably going to be in the same area…

ryan

Alan, send me an e-mail or give me a call next week. I’m interested.

giant-killer

How about having something at the NTC or Long Beach at least? Closer to home. Have fun in Darfur, Alan. You”ll be one tall, skinny dude when you’ll come back. 🙁 Hope Ryan will meet you halfway with the fast food.

ryan

Okay, Alan, we’re in.

Anyone looking to join a professional fight team in the Charlotte, NC area, please send me an e-mail. We need fighters at 155, 170, 185, and 205. We’ll be conducting tryouts soon.

[email protected]

giant-killer

Don’t forget to post the details here, so we can come watch!

alan360

that is great! I guess you got my message… and I am very glad you have decided to do this.
    Do you want to meet down there for their next event?
    scouting the competition….

ryan

Well, it’s official:

Should be fun!

giant-killer

Was there a link there? If so, it didn’t show up for some reason.

ryan

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Missy Hurley
    Paradise Advertising & Marketing
    727.821.5155 ext. 120

Bonecrunch Fighting Launches Charlotte Professional MMA Team ñ World-renowned Instructor and Coach Jeff Jimmo to Lead Charlotte Shooters

SARASOTA, FLA. (December 10, 2007) ñ Expanding rapidly to meet national interest, Bonecrunch Fighting is proud to announce the addition of a Charlotte, North Carolina Team. Jeff Jimmo will be the coach of the team, to be called the Charlotte Shooters.

Jeff earned his first Black Belt in American Karate at age 18, and he has not stopped training since. Jeff began training in Sambo, BJJ and Submission Wrestling in 1991, and shortly thereafter began to compete in Vale Tudo and Bare Knuckle events. Jeff also wrestled in high school and college. Jeff has earned a Black Belt in Sambo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as well as Full Instructorship in Combat Submission Wrestling. Jeff is also a certified Krav Maga Instructor, Boxing and Muay Thai coach. Jeff, in recent years, has done considerable amounts of traveling and teaching, domestically and abroad, and he is a highly sought after trainer and motivator (most recently working with UFC fighters Hermes Franca and Kurt Pellegrino.)

ìJeff helps us to spread Bonecrunch Fighting north from Florida and up the east coast. His background is outstanding and he brings some great fighters to the league,î said Andrew Neitlich, Bonecrunch Fighting founder and CEO.

Jeff will also work with Ryan Hoover to develop the Shooters.

Ryan Hoover is the owner of Ryan Hoover’s Extreme Karate and Explosive Combat Training. He is a Certified Shamrock Submission Fighting instructor, as well as a Krav Maga civilian and force training instructor, and black belt in multiple disciplines. In addition to Frank Shamrock, he has trained with and hosted at his school, Bas Rutten, Rich Franklin, Randy Couture, Hermes Franca, and Kurt Pellegrino. Ryan is also a speed, agility and quickness trainer and has produced instructional training videos. Ryan has given training seminars all over the country, including Los Angeles, Orlando, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and more.

The Charlotte Shooters team is slated to begin fighting for the league after the current 2008 season is complete.

Bonecrunch Fighting is the nation’s first mixed martial arts (MMA) league with local teams and local fan allegiance, entertaining fans with evenly matched professional fights and lively between-fight entertainment. Currently, the league has eight teams: Cincinnati Norsemen, Lakeland Blaze, Miami Crazy Wolves, Orlando Iron Monkeys, Port St. Lucie Devils, Sarasota Slammers, Tallahassee Warriors and Tampa Terrors. With the assistance of an experienced and supportive leadership team, Sarasota, Fla.-based Bonecrunch Fighting offers excellent sponsorship opportunities for companies interested in reaching the 18-34 year old demographic locally, regionally, and nationally. For more information on Bonecrunch Fighting and its leadership team please visit http://www.bonecrunchfighting.com.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Congratulations Ryan and crew~

One question.. it says in the press release that “Bonecrunch Fighting is the nation’s first mixed martial arts (MMA) league with local teams” How is this different then IFL? At least in concept I mean.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: