Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums My background and about me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jonathan30

Hello my name is Jonathan, as I am from melbourne in Australia and want to basically train with the IDF group of training.

I want to practice very realistic techniques to do with Brazilian Jiu jitsu and MMA training for fitness and self defense including CQC combatives in which I already have done But never had more time to commit to it until now.

I have a past history of martial arts experience with karate as I found it very un realistic and un-affective for real life fighting.. I found a way with jiu jitsu as I find all 3 MMA and jiu jitsu with crav maga or Aikido which is much better and more realistic for self defense and competition or competing.

I am not training to compete to any one. I train to increase fitness and self confidence and self pride and character within me.

Something was wrong with my commitment at the time, I must of had a burn out in my commitment where I could not yet apply my interest to my commitment enough until a thought really motivated me so much, and I had this thought that anything in society can happen to you. I did not want to have this it won’t happen to me attitude, in fact I want to be more vigilant and aware of situations to prevent them before they happen and be smart.

I felt that karate was just not affective enough when I was 14. But I feel better with crav maga training instead.

The most realistic I have ever done is crav maga and close qaurter combatives, taught me to be aware.But what if someone was going to punch my head in whether it was road rage? or something else? I have to become prepared to either diffuse the situation or fight….or walk away in general.This is what I have been taught and I am ready to recharge my commitment completely as it is a power of interest done from within me. If someone was going to attack me or my freinds or family I better come prepared for it. I am interested and am ready to take the training step once and again for life.

Tell me about yourselves:)?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: