Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jjester

So, I took my first Krav class today. My first thoughts were “Oh crap, I’m going to die!” We began with three rounds of three minutes of jump roping, 20 push ups, and 20 squats. I was so worn out I could hardly go onto combatives portion (which was pushing me to the point of pure exhaustion). By the end of class I learned the proper fight stance, how to punch, give a groin kick, and how to get out of a side headlock. I was also so tired I had to lay down until my stomach stopped churning.

It was the best workout I’ve had in months. I’m definitely going back Monday so I can get owned again. 🙂

– J

mara-jade

Re: My First Class

“Oh crap, I’m going to die” – Yeah ,that sounds like what hubby and I were thinking taking our first class toorofl2

Don’t feel bad – it’ll take a bit but once you start going regularly, it’ll get better – really:D:.

Best to eat a few hours before class – I’ve yet to ever barf myself but I’ve seen it happen. I unintentionally did that to a newbie who held the tombstone pad for me when I did palm strikes.

Enjoy it – KM’s DA BOMBthumbsup

kms1974

In my first class, I didn’t feel like I was going to die…only because I was too busy bargaining with god!

It was a pretty intense workout.

ffdo1234

My first KM class I WISHED I would die

My second, I thought I might….

My third, I was OK, after 200 mg every third hour.

Having been out a while and starting back, I just told the instructor it was my first time in a while and would puke on his floor if not for bending over at the knees like I was. (He knew the second round of kicks when I looked at him and gave him a wave….)

Anyway, it comes quick enough. When you start over, it WILL come, or so I keep telling myself…..

JC

jonj480

Yeah, the first few are tough. I sat in my car for about 30 minutes until I felt safe enough to drive after my first class. I was so lightheaded and dehydrated! Your conditioning will come, keep at it!

bracius

water, water, water, water, and more water!

I say….at LEAST a gallon every day. Remember to fiber out (25g) each day too!

WATER

thecrownsown

It doesn’t get easier! You just keep pushing the boundaries! But it does become less painful! rofl2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: