Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge My matches from the OTM BJJ International in Long Beach.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    la-revancha

Match 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1PBpB5Hy-o

Match 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFZO1dLHaEw

Match 3:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc3Pkg53UC0

Meh. First tournament off of 7 month MCL rehabilitation. PLENTY that needs re-refinement before I get back to gold medals.

I just missed competing. All criticism is welcome.

This was for you, Grandma. RIP.

unstpabl1

Re: My matches from the OTM BJJ International in Long Beach.

First you ask for criticism, then you play the grandma card:dunno: Dude, your Brilliant…only a heartless bastrd would be critical of your effortsthumbsup

What i like about you is you put yourself out there. You aren’t lying to your students about your capabilities…good stuff…Also, sorry for your Loss(Grandma)

In fact, I don’t know if you remember meeting me, but I remembered your class…I was up till about a month ago going to join KMSO…I was going to specifically come and see you to enlist your aid in getting me thru the training…early AM class….I had to change my goals due to physical considerations and more than likely will not be able to do krav at this stage of life. I’m training in San Soo, but I wanted you to know I thought enough of you as an instructor to come to you for help.

Best of luck with your training
    Be Well
    Mike

evo8

Nice bro! I was at the tournament too, but i was watching the pankration side so i must have missed you.

don

Good job Christian! thumbsup

FWIW, I think that Sean Roberts guy is a sandbagger… :rolleyes: 😀

la-revancha

HA! Sean’s a good kid! Got his purple shortly before mine, so less than two years. He competes nearly EVERY weekend! Very helpful, too. He gave me a few pointers that I actually used in my last match.

I fared better against him last year, and better being I was actually up on points before he used his phenom skills to win by two.

Very fired up after my losses. Win some, lose some, it’s about the “man in the arena” as TR would say!

Come visit us soon, Don.

don

Good to hear that about Sean and it’s nice of you to say it! 🙂

Would love to see you all again sometime soon – unfortunately, I’m pretty much babysitting on my days off… :(: When’s the best time to come by and get tapped out? :):

emily

Boo. Match 2 has been taken down. That’s what I get for delaying watching, I guess.

rd672

Way to represent Christian,always go down fighting .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: