Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Need List of Krav Warm Ups and Drills to Use While Deployed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys,

I am in the military, and currently depoyed overseas. I am an Army Combatives instructor and Krav Maga student, and need a list of Krav warm ups and drills with their descriptions. If you have this info, or know where to get it, please let me know. We are training in Krav here, and I would like to know more warm ups and drills than what I learned in class. Thanks.

mara-jade

Re: Need List of Krav Warm Ups and Drills to Use While Deployed

Hi there,

It’s really not necessary to post in more than 1 forum-alot of us read all of them:wav:.

Have you looked at the KM book for beginners? Perhaps you can get someone to send you a copy-excellent drills in here and I’m sure others will chime in with suggestions. What level are you?

http://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Step-Step-Easiest-Learn/dp/1569756619/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268487340&sr=8-2

ryan

oneasterisk1840, send me an email, and I’ll send you some material. Take care and thanks for your service.

Ryan

Okay Mara, thanks for the info. I already have the “Complete Krav Maga” book, and it has a lot of great info in it but it doesn’t have a lot of warm ups and drills in it. Does the beginner’s book? Thanks.

mara-jade

That’s why I mentioned it:wav:

dnakamoto

Although I don’t have a copy of Krav Maga for Beginners (yet. My special order should be in in a few days at our local bookstore), but I do have the Black Belt Krav Maga book. There are about a dozen useful drills and warm-ups in there.

Thanks for keeping us safe! God Speed while you’re on deployment my friend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: