Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Need private lessons in Raleigh, NC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    pe

According to the KM instructor list there are no KM instructors within 60 or so miles of Raleigh, NC.

I desire, and am willing to pay for, private Krav Maga lessons in Raleigh from a certified instructor.

I’m limited by time, but will set aside Saturday or Sunday for intensive training.

pe

I received a call from Ryan Hoover today and looking forward to training with him.

crackerjack

Re:

quote \”PE\:

I received a call from Ryan Hoover today and looking forward to training with him.

Have fun. Ryan and his group are top notch people.

pe

Thanks!

jusjay

Please let me know if anything is set up to be on a regular basis with Ryan on Sundays especially….my husband and I had private lessons with him a couple yrs ago and he is awesome instructor. We traveled to Gastonia for it (was a birthday present for me) . The problem we have is that we are in Johnston county and of course there are no classes offered anywhere near here. I am ready for a class to be started locally…
    Jamie

ryan

I’m sorry Raleigh hasn’t been on my radar lately. You all may be interested in a handgun defense seminar series we have coming up. Check out our events page:

http://www.rhek.com

Take care,
    Ryan

pe

Ryan,

I haven’t heard from you in 8 months. Are you still interested in teaching those of us in Raleigh?

Disappointed,
    PE

ryan

PE, I actually have several folks in Raleigh looking to train. Send me an e-mail, tell me your goals, as well as the number of people, and we’ll set up something.

[email protected]

ryan

This invitation applies to anyone else in the RTP area looking to train privately (or semi-privately.) I have a small group looking to do something, perhaps once a month, so let me know if there’s anyone else out there.

All the best,
    Ryan

dukiejf

I would definitely have some interest, Ryan. Should I email you privately?

ryan

Yes, do that. I’m getting a few people looking to do semiprivates, so I’d like to schedule something for November (my October is booked.)

I look forward to training with you.

timandrew

Re: Need private lessons in Raleigh, NC

Definitely interested. I’ve been looking for 3 years. Any update on when/where training classes or seminars might be?

ryan

I’m working on a seminar in Raleigh now. As soon as I know more, I’ll post it here. Also, if you go to http://www.rhek.com and register in the pop-up, you’ll get updates about seminars, etc.

Thanks!

mara-jade

quote timandrew:

Definitely interested. I’ve been looking for 3 years. Any update on when/where training classes or seminars might be?

Welcome Tim! Sorry for missing you:wav:

Cool – Ryan’s helping you outthumbsup

Hey Everybody, my name is Kenny, I’m a Krav Maga instructor in Los Angeles at the NTC, but I’m moving to Raleigh at the end of August. If anyone is still interested in some Krav training let me know, I’d love to get some Krav going in Raleigh.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: