Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics New Black Belt Magazine

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mblitz

Great to see John Whitman featured in the new Black Belt magazine. The article is about third-party protection with gun-threats. The choice to feature Krav Maga’s approach–and John’s demonstrations in particular–is a tribute to KMWW and to the National Training Center.

Michael Blitz
    KMLI – KOMBAT MASTERS of Long island

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Wow I havenít seen that yet thanks for the heads up. Thatís not the one with Amir and Jon Dugass is it? I knew that one was coming out but hadnít heard about this article.

Damn Iím slipping.

giant-killer

The one with John and Amir was the current one. I assume this one is new? I was at B&N yesterday and was looking for BB magazine. Didn’t see it. Maybe they hadn’t stocked it yet. Anyway, I should be back Saturday or sooner, then I’ll get a copy. I think John used to write sometimes for BB, but not lately. Wouid be good to have him back.

lb

Is there a way we can see these articles online if we cant get the magazine itself?

giant-killer

Not sure, but the magazine is available pretty much anywhere. It’s five bucks, but you could print a Borders coupon for 20% off and use that, then it’s only 4$. I’m sure John doing third party defense will be worth it! 😀

giant-killer

I just bought the magazine. Definitely worth it. In addition to John we have good guy Matt and badass Brent (and vice versa – whoever wears the red shirt is evil 😈 ), as well as defenseless Marcus, being saved from various angles. I hope that’s the kind of cool stuff that will be in the advanced KM book. 😀

The story of John being threatened in real life was interesting. I suppose if the reaction to a gun threat were at least a bit of anger, that could be a good thing, because it might enable one to fight back faster and more aggressively.

guerriere

hahaha check out the \”krav maga video\” on their site:

http://www.blackbeltmag.com/styles/krav_maga

giant-killer

I can’t see it. What is it?

pfsjkdvunak
    Blocked

Re:

Has anyone seen the ad in the Black Belt Magazine about an annual retreat?

Paul Vunak is having an annual retreat held on Friday, August 12th through Monday, August 15th, 2011.

This seminar extravaganza has been in the making for 3 years. In August of 2009 we reserved the most beautiful beach front paradise in California. Finally this year we got it. We have gathered our resources together and pulled out all of the plugs! Our agenda is so packed we needed to add a 3rd day, for a total of 24 hours of total Jeet Kune Do submersion. We call this seminar the “Metamorphosis of Jeet Kune Do.”

This retreat will be held at Doheny Beach in Dana Point, CA. For more information, go to http://www.fighting.net/seminars. We are looking forward to seeing some Krav Maga forum members at the retreat. Please spread the word to other passionate fans of Bruce Lee, Krav Maga and Paul Vunak.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: