Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics New class in Sherman Oaks w/ CJ’s Dad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

For those who may not know but may be interested…

Sean is now (officially) teaching Fight 1 on Thursday afternoons @ 12:30, @ the Noble location (Ventura Blvd just east of Noble, a few blocks east of the Sepulveda location and the 405) in Sherman Oaks. I survived a pressure testing drill today which may or may not have involved me being tackled and restrained, and plan to be back next week to both dish and take some more! Kidding aside, this is shaping up to be a very cool, very educational, very fun class. More street oriented than sport. We have a good core group but need bodies, so come if you’re free and think you can handle it. Not sure what the exact parameters for entry are; I’d imagine it’s probably somewhere around being closer to Level 3 than Level 2, maybe having done Intro Fight or at least having some sparring experience, and a desire to push your limits in an intense yet methodical way.

don

Re: New class in Sherman Oaks w/ CJ’s Dad

Cool! thumbsup

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Metta World Krav Maga:

I survived a pressure testing drill today which may or may not have involved me being tackled and restrained.

LOL I plead the 5th.

Best quote of the day.

“well what did you think of class did you enjoy it?”

“I hated it! hardest class I’ve ever taken, that sucked – can’t wait for next week”

quote CJs Dad:

“I hated it! hardest class I’ve ever taken, that sucked – can’t wait for next week”

Guilty as charged…

See you Thursday!

:wav:

unstpabl1

if your at kmso and are not trianing with Sean your screwing yourself…you guys are lucky to have him….and Christian come to think of it

quote unstpabl1:

if your at kmso and are not trianing with Sean your screwing yourself…you guys are lucky to have him….and Christian come to think of it

Agreed on both fronts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: