Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    markx3

I think the NTC should have a class like this in room 3. 🙂 😆

http://cbs5.com/watercooler/local_story_059005903.html

How about Saturdays after level 4?

clfmak

Somebody’s been watching the Dog Brothers…

noonian

Toilet-seat fighting??? Hmm…. let me think…ahhhh, nope!! Sounds too much like a WWE Hardcore Match (in a negative way, unfortunately). 😉
    And baking pan fighting would then have to be for the girls, I guess…??? 😆

And hey – we’re doing the stickfighting part, that has to count for something!! 😉

g-v

The first rule of toilet seat fighting is, you don’t talk about toilet seat fighting.

I’d take away the wacky weapons, and add boxing gloves and proper head/crotch gear.

anonymous

Well, we do the stick and knife fighting sometimes. Toilet seat fighting ain’t a bad idea, after all we encourage the use of common objects….

g-v

Yes, common objects. I wanna swing a fax machine at somebody’s head. I wanna bash someone in the face with a Lexmark three-in-one printer. I wanna pummel someone in the gut with my hedge trimmer (need a new one, anyways).

But a toilet seat? Naw. Those carry germs.

nancypants

Plus, the seat isn’t nearly as great of a weapon as the tank cover on the back. Not that I’ve ever pulled mine off and swung it around to see if I could or anything, because I haven’t. 🙂

anonymous

I bet the printer and fax carry just as many germs as the toilet seat. Besides a toilet seat could be sharpened around the edges and then thrown like a frisbee. That way, you may be able to decapitate your opponent. You know like that mute asian dude in \”Goldfinger\” did with his hat. 😆

clfmak

GV- by the look of your avatar, it seems you’d rather swing at, rather than with, a fax machine or printer.

g-v

Re:

Samir: Well, why don’t you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
    Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He’s the one who sucks.

😆

Re:

\”Somebody’s been watching the Dog Brothers…\”

In fact, that IS a clip of the Dog Brothers; the Bay Area clan, to be specific.

Cheers,
    DR

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: