Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ithos

Just figured I’d say hello here before posting elsewhere,

I’m from CT and have been training for a month today. I train in Naugatuck at Defensive Arts and Fitness. Even after only a month of Krav I’m 100% sure I’ll be doing it for the rest of my life in some way shape or form, it’s just amazing to me.

If you are around CT leave something and say hello

mara-jade

Re: New in CT

Welcome Ithos!

I’m in Texas, but thought I’d come say hi anyway:wav:. KM’s an addictive sucker ain’t it?thumbsup

Glad you’re enjoying your training. Please feel free to ask questions – got lots of knowledgeable folks here:):

ctkravist

Hi Ithos,

I’ve been doing Krav for about a year now up in Canton, CT at Premier Martial Arts. The instructor, Chris Pasquini, is top shelf! If you’re ever in the area you should give Chris a call and stop by for one of his classes. Not only do you learn a ton of stuff with Chris, but you will also walk out of class with a smile on your face – even though your body is battered and bruised rofl2

ithos

Thanks, good stuff, I’ll have to remember Canton, it sounds fun.

Yes Krav is addicting, I’m graduating high school in exactly a week and tonight is “Senior night” where I get my yearbook and get stuff in a raffle, but I’m missing 2 hours of Krav, sat down and had to decide which to do, one of teh tougher decisions i’ve made recently…

ctkravist

I’m not sure what days your school offers Krav, but we do have classes on Saturday mornings. I pass through Naugatuck all the time (assuming it is the place on Route 8 just before Waterbury) and by my calculations you can be at our school in around 45 minutes. If you’re dying for more Krav you should try and make your way up here. Classes are available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings (9:30 Tu & Th and 9:00 Sat) and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 7:30pm. There is also a sparring class on Thursdays at 7:30, but I would guess you might not be quite ready for that one yet :): In any event, at least you know there is plenty of Krav available to you within an hour of your home.

Also, I’m not sure how far you are from Cheshire, but there is a KMWW program ran out of the other Premier Martial Arts school there. You might want to check out their website (not sure of the address) for days and times.

Good luck!

ithos

Wednesdays might be good, all the other nights are covered in Naugatuck, and yes you have the location right! I actually live up route 8 so canton is like 30 minutes away! What’s it there? And is there like a trial time? Like I said I’d probably only come Wednesdays. Let me know!

I’m not too far from Cheshire about 30 minutes also, If you could get me a link to the site that would rock, I’ll look for it too.

Thanks again, haha I get more excited about Krav every day, it’s great…..

smokelaw1

Hey CTKravist…who are you? This is Josh. And did I read right?…the monday night class started up again?

I can second his (her?) comments…great school, instructor, and fantstic bunch of folks to train with.

ctkravist

Ha ha, my favorite new dad. Shouldn’t you be feeding your daughter right now instead of posting here?

As for Monday’s, I was just going by the schedule I have in front of my computer. Maybe it has been updated, although I never actually go to Monday classes anyway – except for the kids BBTC.

jjm

From my research, I’m very interested in Krav Maga. At 49 years old, I’m looking to get back in shape and I’m hoping I’m not too old to take advantage of what Krav Maga has to offer.

I’m in the greater Bridgeport, CT area and it looks like Defensive Arts & Fitness in Naugatuck, CT would be the most practical, distance-wise.

blokrocbet

Just went to my first krav lession in canton. I have been in CKM for about a 2 years. I defr going to spendt more time in Krav and will be going to canton for lessons

blokrocbet

sorry for the typo’s

ctkravist

How are your classes going? Are you going to the Monday night Level A classes or are you taking others as well?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: