Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics New Krav Maga School In Henderson, Nv

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    psyops

That’s right!

The gang at Krav Maga Las Vegas has grown! We are proud to announce the opening of our new location in Henderson, NV! We are bringing an exciting brand of Krav Maga to Henderson! We are a Krav Maga school! No gimmicks. No games. Just raw unfiltered Krav Maga! Already this year we have had Darren Levine and Kelly Campbell teaching in our Las Vegas location.

Christian Ortiz will be the Chief Instructor at the Henderson location! He is KMWW certified and personally tutored by Amir Perets! We are very lucky to have an instructor of Christian’s calibur. We are proudly trained by the top Krav Maga instructors on the planet! In addition to our top notch Krav Maga program our fitness program is insane! We are constantly tweeking the formula and developing new programs that will push students to their limits.

So Join us! We are only a 10 minute drive from the strip. Both of our locations are close to the strip and both locations offer fantastic instruction. We will never compromise the quality of instruction ! Come by and see us!

http://www.lasvegaskravmaga.com

Psyops

paul

Re: New Krav Maga School In Henderson, Nv

congratulations on your new business..you all will do well.

Congrats & I wish you all the best on your new KM school. I’m already looking forward to my next Vegas trip!!!:woohoo:

saruotoko

quote Psyops:

That’s right!

The gang at Krav Maga Las Vegas has grown! We are proud to announce the opening of our new location in Henderson, NV! We are bringing an exciting brand of Krav Maga to Henderson! We are a Krav Maga school! No gimmicks. No games. Just raw unfiltered Krav Maga! Already this year we have had Darren Levine and Kelly Campbell teaching in our Las Vegas location.

Christian Ortiz will be the Chief Instructor at the Henderson location! He is KMWW certified and personally tutored by Amir Perets! We are very lucky to have an instructor of Christian’s calibur. We are proudly trained by the top Krav Maga instructors on the planet! In addition to our top notch Krav Maga program our fitness program is insane! We are constantly tweeking the formula and developing new programs that will push students to their limits.

So Join us! We are only a 10 minute drive from the strip. Both of our locations are close to the strip and both locations offer fantastic instruction. We will never compromise the quality of instruction ! Come by and see us!

http://www.lasvegaskravmaga.com

Psyops

I definitely have to check it out, D.

I’ll be in Vegas for UFC 100 in a couple of weekends, and I assume you guys will have some banging Saturday morning classes. 🙂

Mario

psyops

quote saruotoko:

I definitely have to check it out, D.

I’ll be in Vegas for UFC 100 in a couple of weekends, and I assume you guys will have some banging Saturday morning classes. 🙂

Mario

Absolutely!

July 11th is our Grand Opening. We have a seminar that afternoon with A VIP instructor! Then that night we are having a party and UFC 100 viewing. So you gotta get down here!

mara-jade

Oh man! Congrats on the new place! Sounds like folks there are in for some serious butt kicking..along with fun of courserofl2

kmman

Your school looks so good it’s making me get back to my school now…..after looking into other alternatives, there’s just nothing like Krav Maga.

Best of luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: