Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums New Poster from Columbus, GA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    t-river

Hello to you all from Columbus, GA. I am looking for KM training in the Columbus, GA area. I took Aikido and jui jistu in high school and some college, but as with life it fell by the wayside. Have been looking for something other than the standard karate and tae kwon do in the area. A friend told me to look into KM and my interest has soared. I would think with Ft. Benning here there might be some kind of training in the area but alas, several of us looking here have had zero luck.

Also, what is a good age to get children involved. My seven-year-old wants to start karate, but I was also curious about KM for her also.

Thanks and I look forward to future discussions.

mara-jade

Re: New Poster from Columbus, GA

Welcome to the forum:wav:

Check here and ask if they have a KM-X program for your daughter. I saw one in GA.

https://kravmaga.com/locations/licensees-affiliates/krav-maga-worldwide-licensees-affiliates-usa-canada/

hicklinc

akmf is the only center in ga right now that has a kids class they have to locations one in roswell and the other is in atlanta i dont know if they do the kids class in both locations it might only be at the roswell location

hm2pac

Welcome T-River.

t-river

Thanks for the welcome and suggestions. I have a friend here in Columbus who is retired SF within the past few years and hoping he will have some points of contact on Ft. Benning I can get in touch with. I am not opposed to driving to Macon (1 hr away) but would prefer to train closer to home obviously.

If anyone else is still looking in the Columbus, GA area we should talk.

Thanks all!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: