Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics New Student in MA – Looking for KM Instructor

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gregooch

I have been watching a number of KM DVD’s mainly in the CKM , Kapap and Haganah systems. How do you know for sure that a KM school is actually a legitimate KM school and not one that just throws throws a few moves into their traditional systems such as Ju Jitsu or Karate? Some of the schools I see advertise a variety of styles and classes with a huge emphasis on kids classes, women’s classes, weight reduction and fat burning etc. I understand that most schools are in business to make money and kids are an endless source of money (namely their parents) but at age 54, my focus right now is on learning basic self defense not on fancy styles or class rooms and belt systems. Also, since I have been on a healthy plant based diet for almost three years and weigh in at little over 120 pounds I don’t see much need for fat burning at least in my case and I am not interested in becoming a black belt or even a yellow belt. I am just looking for a basic KM type self defense instructor. Any suggestions in the Central MA area?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: