Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics New Student- Just introducing myself!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all!

I just wanted to say a quick hello. I’ve been visiting this board for a little while and finally decided to register. I started Krav Maga a little over a month ago and so far really love it!!

I’m 25, and live in Buffalo, NY. I’m mostly doing Krav for the self-defense aspects of it, but I can’t complain about the crazy weight I’m losing and muscles I’m gaining. lol

OK, I’m done! Nice to meet you all!
    Jenn

kpalena

Welcome. There are a lot of great people here. Stick with it a while, you are going to learn some really great stuff.

mara-jade

Welcome Jenn! KM is great stuff and I’ve promoted how much I love it whenever I can. The stuff works 😀 . This forum is a great place to get opinions and info.

Enjoy 🙂

bradm

HI Jenn,
    a little off topic, but I was wondering where in Buffalo you live (what area). I used to live in Kenmore ( a burb of Buffalo) when I was a kid. That was in the 1950’s, a little before your time I expect. 😳

Hi Brad!!

I live in Amherst…near UB North. Not too far from Kenmore, actually! 🙂
    It’s always nice to meet transplants. lol Where are you now?

Jenn

bradm

Jenn,
    I live in Kissimmee (Orlando) Fla. now. I still have a step sister living in Pendleton. She owns a (not too successful) horse ranch. 🙄

Ahh…Pendleton. I know exactly where that is. I grew up in Lockport. (ick, I know!).

I’m jealous you are in Florida!! I lived in Charlotte, NC for a couple of years while I taught high school, but moved back up here for some odd reason. lol I miss being down South.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: