Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums New to Krav Maga

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    atw

I live fairly close to Midwest Krav Maga in St. Charles Missouri (STL). I am planning on checking it out. They are a licensed center. Does anyone know if they are reputable? This is my first post but have read many threads and you guys seem to have a wealth of knowledge. Thanks

mara-jade

Re: New to Krav Maga

Welcome to the forum,

Sorry I can’t help as I don’t live in that area:wav:

reuven

Where to Practice Krav Maga?

I am going to Israel for the summer and I would like to know the best places to look for Krav Maga training for a bout two months and the cost range if known. Thanks to any that help.

donjon
    Blocked

good to know that i must say it is nice and informative share

bear34

Re: Where to Practice Krav Maga?

quote Reuven:

I am going to Israel for the summer and I would like to know the best places to look for Krav Maga training for a bout two months and the cost range if known. Thanks to any that help.

I believe IKMF(Avi Moyal), Israeli Krav Maga(Gidon System) and Krav Maga Federation(Haim Zut) are all HQ’d in Israel. Try using the contact us feature on their websites.

danielos

There are a few training places in the city Netanya in Israel and they have the Wingate Institute which is famous from Krav Maga.

reuven

Thank you both bear34 and Danielos for all the information given. I just had one quick question of opinion between all these schools of choice. I want to get the hardest and most experience out of my training everyday for the time I will be there. Are these schools like this?

stevem174

Here is another place in your general area. http://www.xtremekravmaga.com/

fred45

where in MO? I am in Springfield, are you close? maybe we could get to a seminar and then train together

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: