Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums New to site & to Krav

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gomerpyle

Just wanted to say hi & glad I came across this forum.

I start training this friday :D:. I havn’t been this excited about something in a long time. I’m taking classes at The Fighting Fit, in Wyandotte Michigan. After an intense debate on what to do (MMA, KM, or weight training) I decided KM was best suited for my goals of fitness & self defense. I’m definitely out of shape & chubby so hopefully this was a good decision, so far seems like it.

Re: New to site & to Krav

Hello & Welcome. KM will certainly help you in your weight loss goals & becoming fit @ the sametime. Congrats on your decision to train KM. Trust me, GALLONS of SWEAT are headed your way!!!
    I see “BURPEE’S” in your future!!!

udjat

I went from 255 to 225 in one year with Krav Maga and Cardio Kickboxing. Would have lost even more but I developed all these dang big and heavy muscles:woohoo:.

Don’t wimp out and don’t hurt yourself and it will melt away. (fix the diet too!)

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

If you’ve got questions, by all means ask

gomerpyle

Just a follow up. I’m starting my 2nd week of training, and loving every bit of it. I’ve already lost 8lbs from training, diet, and a slight work out routine in the morning :woohoo:. My instructor is great & I’m sure I’ll be staying with this program for awhile. Thanks for the great info on this site & I’m sure I’ll be having some questions in the future.

Randy

kirsten

Excellent! Thanks for keeping us posted and I am glad you are enjoying it so much. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: