Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Newb looking for classes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    plain

Hello everybody. Y’all probably hear this on 99% of the newbie posts, but I’m REALLY struggling to find a place that teaches Krav here where I live. Nothing I’ve been able to find in Texarkana (TX and AR), or even Shreveport/ Bossier City (LA….about an hour drive, but I would consider it).

I guess the rest of my question is….If I’m unable to find any classes locally, Would books / videos be of any use, or do I just need to give up Krav as a pipe dream? I have a semi-moderate background in Aikido, advancing a couple of Kyu’s, but that was long ago in college (I know the two are nothing alike….but I do have SOME martial arts background).

Help anybody?

anitaroy121

Re: Newb looking for classes

Hi everybody, I am 20 years old, I am 5í6î and 144 pounds in weight. I am now on diet. If I walk a mile a day and had buttered toast for breakfast, and had a smoothie for lunch and for tea a 400 calorie meal would I loose weight? How long would it take to loose a stone? Is it right? What do you think? Is there other recommendation please let me know.

mara-jade

Re: Newb looking for classes

Welcome to the forum anitaroy!

You need to take a look at what you really need to be eating. Based on the little you said, seems like you’ll just put your body in starvation mode and lose muscle, not fat. Eating next to nothing won’t help you. I’m not really sure what else to tell you since I’m not any kind of dietician or doctor.

Plain – Did your question get answered somewhere else?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: