Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    marcus33

Hello ya’ll,

New here, trying to get clarification on things,

Is this guy the one that exposed the fraudulent Israeli instructors a little while ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYtktAbXjk

Anyone here ever train with him?

Thanks!

Marcus

kevin-mack

Re: Nir Maman

yes and he is a great instructor. The real deal.

jl

Nir is the real deal. The way he handles himself (very professional) and his willingness to make you better in the arts is awesome. I have some friends in the East and Canada that aren’t easy to impress. They put it this way, “Nir knows his stuff and doesn’t come loaded down with a lot of politics. He kicked our ass” JL

rick-prado

quote JL:

Nir is the real deal. The way he handles himself (very professional) and his willingness to make you better in the arts is awesome. I have some friends in the East and Canada that aren’t easy to impress. They put it this way, “Nir knows his stuff and doesn’t come loaded down with a lot of politics. He kicked our ass” JL

I have and he is definitely the real deal. He takes his profession very seriously, and takes it personally when people make fake claims regarding their military background.

Robb Hamic is the person who started fakeselfdefenseintructors.com and is devoted to exposing the fakes. Interesting reading.

vinman

refreshing an old thread, had to comment as well….

Nir is the real deal…. a tremendous instructor and one of the most genuine people you will ever meet !!!

I’ve had a chance to train with some of the best (Eyal Yanilov, Zeev Cohen) but Nir is the best of the best !!! His system is easy to learn, and effective as hell (almost too effective, lol)

If you have a chance to train with him, its definitely worth it !!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

not to mention a really great guy in general.

That is awesome. thumbsup

davidkahn

Nir Maman is the consummate professional. Nir has brought fantastic innovation and insights to the profession. To be sure, Nir belongs in the pantheon of top Israeli instructors. I have personally watched Nir train the U.S. military and all of the major federal law enforcement agencies to great acclaim. Anyone who has the opportunity to train with Nir should not miss it. He is also a great friend to have.

David Kahn

psyops

Nir Maman is one of the best instructors I have ever had the privelege of training with. I am honored to call him a friend. Full disclosure, he is a dear friend of mine and someone I trust with my very life. He is an extremely talented instructor who is respected throughout the world.

Nir is at my school in Vegas multiple times during the year so if you want to train with him you are always welcome to do come and see for yourself. You will not dissapointed.

kmyoshi

Wish I could meet him/train with him. Does he have good relations with KMW? I wonder if they could have a seminar with him as a guest.

psyops

Nir Maman does not have a relationship with KMW. However this should not deter you from training with him. Organizations do not legitimize instructors. Instructors collectively legitimize their organizations. Find out where he is going to be and train with him. Your Krav Maga will be at another level.

vinman

quote Psyops:

Nir Maman does not have a relationship with KMW. However this should not deter you from training with him. Organizations do not legitimize instructors. Instructors collectively legitimize their organizations. Find out where he is going to be and train with him. Your Krav Maga will be at another level.

thumbsup

danielos

He seems very good, would be great to have a seminar of him someday.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: