Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Nir speaks out about anti Semitic Krav Maga instructors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Nir Maman

This is a note I posted on the wall of an individual on my friends list (Stewart McGill) who teaches Krav Maga in the UK. He’s one of the many idiots in this world who is easily fooled and mislead by the skewed facts of the Middle East ‘conflict’. I’m posting this up here so that I have a record of it and so those in the Krav community are aware. I generally don’t care to engage morons who are too dumb to live by logic, never mind the truth, but I just couldn’t contain myself.

———————-

Stewart,

Out of the millions of idiots in the world who eat up all the BS propaganda and skewed facts, and who have the audacity to support terrorism who’s only objective is the extermination of Israel and the Jews, over a democratic humanitarian country who wants to do nothing more than remain in existence…you are not only one of the biggest ones, but also one of the most hypocritical.

You have the nerve to promote your uneducated anti Semitic nonsense, and yet promote Krav Maga and use it to your financial benefit!

The reason why Krav Maga is the most popular system in the world, is because it’s the most effective system for real life survival. The reason it’s the most effective system in the world for real life survival is because it was born out of necessity, not luxury, but necessity for survival. Because since the beginning of time, all this world has ever tried to do, was to exterminate us.

We have perfected the art and science of staying alive because the very ideological fanatical barbaric terrorists, that have all the fools in this world, like you, fooled into believing they are poor little victims, have tried since the beginning of history to exterminate us simply because our religious, democratic, and free will values insult their fanatical beliefs. And, they will never stop trying to achieve our extermination, ever.

If tomorrow the Palestinians put down their weapons, there will be peace in the Middle East, and they will have their own country (which by the way, Israel has voted numerous times in the past in favour of a two state solution…unlike your poor little victims who want one Palestine ridden of every single Jew or nothing at all!). However, if tomorrow Israel puts down it’s weapons, there will be no more Israel.

The mere fact that you are willing to side with a population that is willing to kill it’s own children for the sake of scoring points against it’s enemy, shows in depth the magnitude of intelligence and humanitarian values you are deprived of.

By the way, just out of curiosity….how much protesting did you do for the thousands of Israeli’s killed by suicide bombers and rockets? OF course none….anti Semitism is inbred your blood. Ok…then how much are you protesting at 36,000 people massacred in Syria over the last year due to the political uprising. That’s right, none.

jjbklb

Re: Nir speaks out about anti Semitic Krav Maga instructors

It doesn’t help curb anti-Semitic attitudes when the press presents events trough tinted glasses.As an example,watch this video:

http://honestreporting.com/exposed-pallywood-returns-to-gaza/

Exposed: Pallywood Returns to Gaza

“What happens when the cameras turn up at the scene of an airstrike in Gaza and there simply aren’t enough Palestinian dead and injured to produce dramatic footage that can be used against Israel in the international media? We’ve seen it before. Palestinians who appear to be injured or even dead for the benefit of the TV cameras turn out to be nothing of the sort once they are no longer the focus.

This is all the more so in Gaza, where Palestinian stringers are often filming in the absence of international news crews.

The example below is taken from a BBC interview on the targeted killing of Hamas military commander Ahmed Jabari. During the interview (full version here), footage from Gaza is shown. At 2:11 mins in, a Palestinian in a beige jacket and black T-shirt, presumably injured in the aftermath of an Israeli airstrike, is picked up and taken away. Yet at 2:44 mins, the same Palestinian has staged a remarkable recovery.”

seraphs-coal

I will be honest and say that the sheer level of Anti Semitism towards Jewish people that we are seeing at the moment is quite concerning and downright frightning to say the least, especially when it comes from people that have only listened to the dribble that comes from the Political Left who are openly biased against Jews and yes I said Jews, not Israelis.

Plenty more I could say but I wont because no doubt you have read it all before anyway from various sources.

What I will do is give you these two links to have a look at and I do encourage everyone that wants to learn about this stuff to make the effort to click on them and listen to what they have to say,

This one is a simple history of Israel, it gives the facts only and will give you a good grounding on the overview of the conflict, yes its a pro-Israel commentary – http://youtu.be/O7ByJb7QQ9U

The second is by Pat Condell, a man who openly is not a Christian or a Jew, but an Athiest and into Humanism if you like. He has no agenda with any pro Israel groups but calls it as he sees it, this video is called “The Great Palestinian Lie” and explains some of the events in the first and unrelated video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1N1zhUm84w&feature=share&list=UUWOkEnBl5TO4SCLfSlosjgg

Hope this helps to put some things in perspective. I am unashamedly pro Israel and wont be backing down from that position any time soon! – Personally I feel that if you are into Krav and are into Anti Semitism you have very much picked the wrong system to be involved with, a portion of learning Krav is the history that goes with it and if you cannot respect that, you are not being true to yourself and probably should be doing something else.

vinman

What a hypocrite that Stewart is, teaching an ISRAELI system of defense, and then trashing Israel for defending themselves against the Palestinians.

I wonder how he would feel if rockets were coming down in his city, sending people running for bomb shelters day and night.

I say, boycott this douchebag….. I hope his students are smart enough to get as far away from him as possible !!

resqr1

Long Live / Thrive Israel!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: