Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Noooooooooooooob!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darkstar

I plan on starting my training in Krav Maga and Juijitsu next week. I work with juveniles(i.e violent sociopathic gangstas) in a correctional setting and basically wanted an edge. So in other words I’m not one of those guys who watches too much UFC, has neck tattoos, and feels the need to show off my skills by messing up drunks in bars, and my purpose is probably more understandable. I simply want to leave the facility breathing and uninjured. Also avoiding the embarassing and potentionally career ending problem of getting my ass beat down by a sixteen year old mass killer is another plus to learning Krav Maga

I’m hoping to meet you all and learn from your experience

jmac-d66

Re: Noooooooooooooob!

GL with your training!

I just started KM a few weeks ago and I love it! It kicks my a$$ everytime but well worth it. I have dropped 8 pounds since I started and plan on buying the Bas Rutten workout CD for home use when I can’t make it to training.

If you have any questions please post them here in the forums, I have found the folks here are real open and offer a ton of information.

Semper Fi,

sundance

Good luck with your training. I think you’ll definately enjoy it. You may want to start powerlifting to supplement KM to deal with those violent sociopathic juveniles.

darkstar

quote Sundance:

Good luck with your training. I think you’ll definately enjoy it. You may want to start powerlifting to supplement KM to deal with those violent sociopathic juveniles.

I do some lifting but would like to learn something besides strength techniques to get the job done. Plus Im 39 and after a while living in a gym loses its appeal…

darkstar

quote JMAC:

GL with your training!

I just started KM a few weeks ago and I love it! It kicks my a$$ everytime but well worth it. I have dropped 8 pounds since I started and plan on buying the Bas Rutten workout CD for home use when I can’t make it to training.

If you have any questions please post them here in the forums, I have found the folks here are real open and offer a ton of information.

Semper Fi,

Im hoping for a good all around workout as well. The elliptical crosstrainer machine while good can only go so far..:(:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: