Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Not to often that I find myself speechless …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kravjeff

But this is darn funny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrYlNNy929Y&NR

It’s long, but the end is worth it!

bradm

Pretty funny – talk about flexibility. some sort of a Hindu Jackie Chan 😮

clfmak

Wow. In the movie Asoka, there’s some interesting scenes of Indian martial arts. One of the stranger things is the use of the urimi, which is a crazy lloking weapon that looked about ten geet long. It has a hilt like a sword, but the blade is very thin, narrow and flexible like a ribbon. There were two or three of these blades attached to the hilt. It was so flexible that it was carried wrapped around the waist several times. The action was somewhat similar to that of a whip. Because the blades were very thin, it would be like a ten foot long flexible razor. If it hits a limb, head, neck etc it will wrap around it, and then when pulled back will cut while unwinding. I tried to find a picture online, but didn’t come up with anything. Anyway, its kind of a cool movie. It’s Indian, so there’s the mandatory random dance scenes.

anonymous

Hmmmm, that sounds like an interesting weapon. Half sword, half whip? I wonder what the defense would be? I guess stick defense then do a cavalier for a takeaway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: